IRS Get Transcript Online Tutorial
See Full Transcript
- What is Verification?
- What happens when a student is selected for Verification?
- Verification of Income and Tax Information
- What is the difference between a federal tax transcript and a federal tax return?
- How do I get a copy of my tax transcript for Verification?
- Will I still get my financial aid if I have been selected for Verification?
- Verifying Income When Filing an Amended Tax Return
- Verifying Income if No Tax Return Filed
Now PlayingIRS Get Transcript Online Tutorial
- IRS Get Transcript by Mail Tutorial
Next PlaylistParent Information - Understanding Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Information for Parents
- Financial Aid and Choosing a College
- Types of Financial Aid
- Am I required to complete the FAFSA and pay for my student’s education?
- Can the college give out my personal information to my family or friends?
- A Minute to Learn It - Applying for Financial Aid
- What does the term EFC stand for?
- If parents are divorced, whose financial information should be reported on the FAFSA?
- What should I do if I have special circumstances not indicated on the FAFSA?